Grants About Us
The mission of the Office of
Grants Development is to provide leadership, guidance, and support to
Milwaukee Public Schools in developing its potential to garner
financial and nonfinancial external resources in support of support
achievement and staff development.
- Facilitate Basics
Grant Writing professional development several times per year.
- Facilitate Online Basics of Grant Writing course
- Participate in school-based grant team meetings
- Identify resources for locating potential funding sources
- Provide updated list of funding sources on the MPS Portal
- Facilitate Grants Listserv
- Assist in proposal development, including budget
- Provide feedback on draft proposals
- Assist in packaging and uploading proposals
contact Grants Development staff if you would like to apply for a
grant. Staff is encouraged to pursue funding opportunities that are
aligned to the District's goal and priorities School Improvement Plans.