Grants - ESEA
and Secondary Education Act (ESEA)
The Office of Grants Development supports the development of the
District's Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) Consolidation
The Districts ESEA funding supports the following activities aimed at
improving student achievement levels:
- providing professional development for district and school
- using data to inform instruction.
- implementing and analyzing a variety of formative, summative
benchmark assessments and standards-based classroom assessments.
- reducing class size in elementary grades.
- providing summer school for non-proficient students.
- Providing access to equitable services and materials.
- Ensuring students are taught by highly qualified teachers.
- Providing extra supports for students as the transition
- Support parental involvement activities.